The eccentric hemisphere valve is divided into two types in appearance and structure
1. Top-entry type: mainly for the medium with very serious corrosion and wear. The top-loading structure is very convenient for the replacement and maintenance of damaged opening and closing parts. There is no need to remove the entire valve from the pipeline, which greatly saves maintenance time and cost.
2. Side-entry type: The side-mounted type is compact in structure and light in valve weight, and is suitable for occasions where valve installation space is required.
Eccentric hemisphere valve features
1. The eccentric hemispherical valve is a top-loading structure. The valve installed on the pipeline can be directly inspected and maintained online, which can effectively reduce the shutdown of the device and reduce the cost.
2. The eccentric hemisphere valve is a single seat design. It eliminates the problem that the medium in the cavity of the valve affects the safety of use due to abnormal pressure increase.
3. Low torque design. The valve stem with special structure design can easily open and close the valve with only a small handle.
4. Open and close without friction. This function completely solves the problem that the traditional valve will affect the sealing due to the friction between the sealing surfaces.
5. Wedge-shaped sealing structure. The valve relies on the mechanical force provided by the valve stem to press the ball wedge onto the valve seat to seal, so that the sealing performance of the valve is not affected by the change of pipeline pressure difference, and the sealing performance is reliably guaranteed under various working conditions.
6. Self-cleaning structure of the sealing surface of the eccentric hemispherical valve. When the ball is tilted away from the valve seat, the fluid in the pipeline passes 360° evenly along the sealing surface of the ball, which not only eliminates the local scouring of the valve seat by the high-speed fluid, but also washes away the accumulation on the sealing surface to achieve the purpose of self-cleaning .
Eccentric hemisphere valve product features
1. Sealing pair (valve core, valve seat) - bimetal, to achieve metal spherical ring with hard sealing, fireproof and explosion-proof;
2. The sealing is tight, the sealing of the valve core and the valve seat is spherical line contact, and zero leakage is achieved by three-dimensional eccentricity;
3. The valve core of the sealing pair has a compensation amount. When the valve is used for a long time and the sealing pair is found to be worn, it is only necessary to loosen the limit bolt on the handwheel side and turn it a little more when it is closed. It can still achieve reliable sealing and prolong its service life.
4. The compression sleeve can be unscrewed, the valve seat can be adjusted or replaced, and the valve can still be used continuously, which avoids the disadvantages of the whole set being scrapped after the failure of many existing valve seals.
Top Entry Eccentric Half Ball Valve Features
1. The supply pressure loss of the top-mounted eccentric hemisphere valve is small, the water loss is zero when fully open, the flow channel is completely unblocked, and the medium will not be deposited in the cavity of the valve body;
2. The top-loading eccentric hemispherical valve is resistant to particle wear: there is a shearing effect between the ball crown of the V-shaped opening and the metal valve seat. During the closing process, the ball crown only leans against the valve seat at the last moment, and does not form Friction, and the valve seat is made of wear-resistant nickel alloy, which is not easy to be washed and worn, so it is suitable for fibers, tiny solid particles, pulp, etc.
3. Suitable for high-velocity medium: straight-through flow channel, solid eccentric-crankshaft makes it suitable for high-velocity without vibration;
4. The top-mounted eccentric hemispherical valve has a long supply life: no wearing parts, due to the eccentric effect, there is no friction between the sealing surfaces when the valve is opened and closed, so the service life is long;
5. Convenient maintenance: valve maintenance does not need to be removed from the pipeline, as long as the valve cover is opened for maintenance;
6. Widely used in water, sewage, containing tiny solid particles, water, steam, gas, natural gas, oil, etc.