The VITAL VALVE bi-directional seal high temperature triple offset butterfly valve design is recommended for industrial applications requiring reliable zero-leakage, bi-directional quick shut-off in harsh conditions of critical processes, steam isolation, and temperature extremes, especially when use of soft-seated materials in valves is limited.
Compared to ball valves, the VITAL VALVE high temperature triple offset butterfly valve is an affordable solution, particularly in larger diameter installations, that requires less structural support to ensure bubble tight shut-off. The result is a virtual zero leakage shut-off even in highair pressure, high-temperature, bidirectional pressure applications. Due to their quarter-turn movement for opening and closing, the valves are easy to automate and they can fulfill a quick closing time, which is often required in safety applications.
· Upper and Lower Bearings to maximize valve life
· Integral ISO mounting pad for easy valve operation no bracket needed
· Each valve is shell and seat pressure tested per industry standard API 598
· Available in Flange, Wafer and Lug styles
·Seat Materials: Multiple seat materials available
· Pulp & Paper
· LNG & Cryogenics
· Fossil & Cogeneration Power