Introduction of flanged three-way ball valve:
The flanged three-way ball valve is a three-channel rotary ball valve. The valve core of the flanged three-way ball valve has L type and T type, which can meet different production process requirements. Either pipe can be used as inlet or outlet as required. The L-type valve cuts off two of the three pipes, and the T-type valve realizes the confluence and diversion of the three connected pipes.
The working principle of flanged three-way ball valve:
The flanged three-way ball valve can be divided into L-shape and T-shape. The L-shape three-way ball valve is used for switching the flow direction of the medium, which can connect two channels that are perpendicular to each other; . The T-shaped tee can connect three channels with each other or connect two of them. The three-way ball valve generally adopts a two-seat structure, and can also adopt a four-seat structure according to user requirements.
Flanged three-way ball valve product features:
1. Compact structure, quick opening and closing, smooth flow channel and small fluid resistance.
2. Convenient maintenance: After the system is depressurized, inspection and maintenance can be carried out without dismantling the entire valve body.
3. Good sealing performance: The four-sided valve seat material PTFE is elastically deformed to achieve leak-free sealing.
4. One valve can be used for multiple purposes: any port can be used as an inlet without leakage, and the tee can be made into either an L-shaped port or a T-shaped port.
5. It is widely used in water supply, petrochemical, metallurgy, mining, textile, energy, papermaking, food, steel and other pipeline systems to switch the flow direction of the medium and to divide or mix the medium.