The working principle of the free-float steam trap: the free-float steam trap uses the buoyancy principle, and the float moves up and down with the change of the water level according to the amount of condensed water, automatically adjusts the opening of the valve seat hole, and continuously discharges condensed water , when the condensed water stops entering, the bottom of the floating ball falls back to the closed position, and the drainage stops. Since the seat hole of the drain valve is always below the condensed water level, a water seal is formed, and water and gas are naturally separated to achieve no steam leakage.
Features of Free Float Steam Traps:
1. It can expand the saturated condensed water, and return that the equipment does not contain water to accumulate first, so as to obtain the highest heating efficiency.
2. When the steam pressure changes, it will not be affected, and it can work continuously and have stable performance.
3. The steam leakage is variable and small, and it is manufactured by advanced grinding technology. The floating ball has high precision and good sealing performance.
4. Good automatic air exhaust performance.
5. Long service life, the entire spherical surface of the floating ball can be used as a sealing surface without concentrated wear.