1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe section of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. Tight and reliable. At present, the sealing surface material of ball valve is widely used plastic, which has good sealing performance, and has also been widely used in vacuum system.
4. Easy to operate, open and close quickly, just rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. It is easy to maintain, the pneumatic ball valve has a simple structure, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is more convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and the valve seat are isolated from the medium, and when the medium passes through, it will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface.
7. Wide range of applications, diameters ranging from small to several millimeters, large to several meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
8. Because the power source of the pneumatic ball valve is gas, the pressure is generally 0.2-0.8MPa, which is relatively safe. If the pneumatic ball valve leaks, compared with hydraulic and electric, the gas can be discharged directly, which does not pollute the environment and has high safety.
9. Compared with manual and turbo-rotating ball valves, pneumatic ball valves can be configured with large diameters (manual and turbo-rotating ball valves are generally below DN300 calibers, and pneumatic ball valves can currently reach DN1200 calibers.)
Pneumatic ball valves have been widely used in petroleum, chemical, power generation, papermaking, atomic energy, aviation, rockets and other sectors, as well as people's daily life.