Pneumatic ventilation butterfly valves are used as gas medium flow regulators or shut-off devices in dust containing cold or hot air gas pipelines for ventilation and environmental protection projects in industries such as chemical, building materials, power plants, and glass.
Characteristics of pneumatic ventilation butterfly valve:
1. Designed and manufactured using a new structural form of welded centerline plate and short structural steel plate, it has a compact structure, light weight, easy installation, low flow resistance, large flow capacity, and avoids the impact of high-temperature expansion, making it easy to operate.
2. No connecting rods, bolts, etc. inside, reliable operation, and long service life. It can be installed at multiple workstations without being affected by the flow direction of the medium.
Pneumatic ventilation butterfly valve is a non enclosed butterfly valve widely used in production processes such as building materials, metallurgy, mining, and power. It is used for connecting, opening, closing, or regulating the medium quality in pipelines with a medium temperature ≤ 300 ℃ and a nominal pressure of 0.1Mpa.
The pneumatic ventilation butterfly valve is designed and manufactured using a new structural form of welding a centerline type disc plate with a short structural steel plate. It has a compact structure, light weight, easy installation, low flow resistance, and large flow capacity, avoiding the impact of high-temperature expansion, and is easy to operate. No connecting rods, bolts, etc. inside the body, reliable operation, and long service life. It can be installed at multiple workstations without being affected by the flow direction of the medium.
The pneumatic ventilation butterfly valve is processed into a sealing ring using the same material as the valve body, and adopts electric or pneumatic transmission. Its applicable temperature depends on the material selection of the valve body, with a nominal pressure of ≤ 0.6MPa. It is generally suitable for ventilation and regulating medium flow in industrial, metallurgical, environmental protection, and other pipelines. Its main characteristics are:
1. The design is novel, reasonable, and structurally lightweight, with quick opening and closing.
2. Small operating torque, convenient operation, labor-saving and agile.
3. Adopting suitable materials to meet different medium temperatures such as low, medium, and high, as well as corrosive media.