The silent check valve belongs to the automatic valve category. Its function is to prevent the backflow of the medium in the pipeline. It is mainly used in the pipeline where the medium flows in one direction, and only allows the medium to flow in one direction to prevent accidents.
The maintenance and maintenance of the silent check valve are as follows:
1) The opening and closing parts should be in the closing device during storage and transportation, and the following work should be done at the same time:
①The flap of the silent check valve should be fixed in the open position.
②The inner openings at both ends of the diameter are blocked with foam boards, and the ports must be plugged with stuffy caps to prevent dust and rust, and keep the channel clean and the end surface flat;
③ Appropriate packaging protection, shockproof and anti-collision shall be carried out for the cylinder part;
2) The silent check valve should be placed smoothly, with the pneumatic drive device facing upwards and not being squeezed against each other.
3) It should be checked regularly when placed for a long time. Every three months, check the dirt and rust on the two passages, the sealing surface, and the protection status of the welding joint. After wiping the dirt and rust, repaint the anti-rust oil for protection.
4) In order to prevent the reverse flow of the medium, check valves should be installed on the equipment, devices and pipelines;
5) Silent check valve is generally suitable for clean medium, not suitable for medium containing solid particles and high viscosity;
6) Generally, vertical silent check valves should be used on horizontal pipelines with a nominal diameter of 50mm;
7) The silent check valve should be stored in a dry and ventilated room to prevent moisture, rain and rust.