The electric ball valve has the action of rotating 90 degrees, and the cock body is a sphere with a circular through hole or channel passing through its axis. The main features of the electric ball valve are its compact structure, reliable sealing, simple structure and convenient maintenance. The ball valve in the pipeline is mainly used as an electric ball valve to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. It only needs to be rotated 90 degrees and a small torque can be closed tightly.
Installation and maintenance of electric ball valve
1. The ball valve can be disassembled and disassembled only after the pressure before and after the ball valve is removed.
2. When the ball valve body is reassembled, the bolts must be tightened symmetrically, gradually and evenly.
3. The cleaning agent should be compatible with the rubber parts, plastic parts, metal parts and working medium (such as gas) in the ball valve. When the working medium is gas, gasoline (GB484-89) can be used to clean metal parts. Clean non-metallic parts with pure water or alcohol.
4. The decomposed single parts can be cleaned by dipping. When cleaning, all grease, dirt, glue, dust, etc. adhering to the wall must be removed.
Daily maintenance of electric ball valve
1. Having a long service life and maintenance-free period will depend on the following factors: normal working conditions, maintaining a harmonious temperature/pressure ratio, and reasonable corrosion data
2. When the ball valve is closed, there is still pressurized fluid inside the valve body
3. Before maintenance: release the pipeline pressure and keep the valve in the open position; disconnect the power supply or gas source; disengage the actuator from the bracket
4. It is necessary to find out that the pressure of the upstream and downstream pipelines of the ball valve has been relieved before the disassembly and decomposition operation can be carried out.
5. Care must be taken to prevent damage to the sealing surface of the parts during disassembly and reassembly, especially non-metallic parts. Special tools should be used when removing the O-ring.
6. The bolts on the flange must be tightened symmetrically, gradually and evenly during assembly
7. The cleaning agent should be compatible with the rubber parts, plastic parts, metal parts and working medium (such as gas) in the ball valve. When the working medium is gas, gasoline (GB484-89) can be used to clean metal parts. Clean non-metallic parts with pure water or alcohol
8. Non-metal parts should be removed from the cleaning agent immediately after cleaning, and should not be soaked for a long time
9. After cleaning, it needs to be assembled after the cleaning agent on the wall surface to be washed has evaporated (it can be wiped with a silk cloth that has not been soaked in the cleaning agent), but it should not be put on hold for a long time, otherwise it will rust and be polluted by dust.
10. New parts also need to be cleaned before assembly
11. Metal chips, fibers, grease (except those specified for use), dust, other impurities, foreign objects, etc. should not be allowed to contaminate, adhere or stay on the surface of the parts or enter the cavity during assembly. If there is micro leakage at the filler , the stem nut must be tightened again.
Electric ball valves are suitable for use as on-off and shut-off valves, but recent developments have designed the ball valve to be used for throttling and flow control, such as V-shaped ball valves. It is suitable for general working media such as water, solvent, acid and natural gas, and also suitable for media with harsh working conditions, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene, etc. It is widely used in various industries. The ball valve body can be integral or combined.