Valves are indispensable for many pipelines. The performance of the valves will affect the transportation of the pipelines. However, in addition to the higher requirements for sealing performance, the valve also requires high flexibility in its operation. Therefore, many valves are constantly changing. Technological improvements, new generations, and old and backward valves are gradually being replaced by better designs. Bellows globe valve is a better design than ordinary globe valves. So, what are the differences between bellows globe valves and ordinary globe valves? What are the advantages of bellows globe valves? Now I will introduce to you one time.
Comparison of bellows globe valve and ordinary globe valve
1. The bellows stop valve has no leakage, and it is safer to be used in high-risk media.
2. Ordinary globe valve is sealed with packing, the valve stem and packing will slide, and it is easy to leak at low temperature (spool).
3. The bellows cut-off valve uses a sealed bellows that can be stretched and compressed to replace the packing seal, which can effectively prevent external leakage caused by packing loss. It is generally used for the transmission of highly permeable media, such as valves on hydrogen systems, as long as the bellows is not damaged, there is generally no leakage; while the general shut-off valve is sealed with packing, which is prone to leakage.
4. The opening or closing stroke of the valve stem of this type of valve is relatively short, and it has a very reliable shut-off function. Also, because the change of the valve seat port is proportional to the stroke of the valve disc, it is very suitable for flow adjustment. Therefore, this type of valve is very suitable for use as a shut-off or adjustment and throttling.
Advantages of bellows globe valve
1. Double sealing design (bellows + packing) If the bellows fails, the stem packing will also avoid leakage and comply with international sealing standards.
2. There is no fluid loss, which reduces energy loss and improves the safety of plant equipment.
3. Long service life, reduce maintenance times and lower operating costs.
4. The sturdy and durable bellows seal design ensures zero leakage of the valve stem and provides maintenance-free conditions.
5. The gas medium valve seat adopts PTFE soft sealing material to improve the sealing performance of this valve.
6. High temperature resistance≤425℃The valve seat adopts conical hard seal. Achieve airtight performance and zero leakage.
As labor costs continue to rise, reducing labor is what more and more companies hope. There is such a bellows globe valve that allows workers to switch more easily. The product has a longer life and a better sealing performance. There is reason to believe it. The prospects will become wider and wider.