Valves are used to open and close pipelines, control the flow direction, adjust and control the parameters (temperature, pressure and flow) of the conveying medium. The valve is a control component in the fluid conveying system. It has the functions of cut-off, regulation, diversion, prevention of reverse flow, stabilization, diversion or overflow and pressure relief. It can be said that in all aspects of our lives, we can see the use of Wenzhou Lianggong valves everywhere. There are many types of valves, and understanding the functions and functions of valves allows us to better understand them. The following editor will introduce the functions and functions of the valve?
一.What are the functions of the valve?
(1) Cut-off: Almost all valves have a cut-off function. Gate valves, ball valves, etc. can be used for only shutting off without the need to adjust the flow rate. When rapid shutoff is required, plugs, ball valves, butterfly valves, etc. are more suitable. The shut-off valve can both adjust the flow and cut off. Butterfly valve is also suitable for large flow adjustment.
(2) Change the flow direction: choose two-way (L-shaped channel) or three-way (T-shaped channel) ball valve or cock, which can quickly change the flow direction of the material, and because one valve plays the role of more than two straight-through valves, it can be simplified The operation makes the switching accurate and can reduce the space occupied.
(3) Regulation: The stop valve and plunger valve can meet the general flow adjustment, and the needle valve can be used for micro fine adjustment; for stable (pressure, flow) adjustment in a larger flow range, the throttle valve is appropriate .
(4) Check: A check valve can be used to prevent backflow of materials.
(5) Valves with additional functions can be selected for different production processes, such as valves with jackets, drain ports and bypass valves, and valves with blow ports to prevent solid particles from settling.
2. What are the functions of the valve?
The role of the valve is actually used according to the type of valve.
1. The safety valve is a valve that prevents the medium pressure from exceeding the specified value and plays a safety role.
2. Vacuum category includes vacuum ball valve, vacuum baffle valve, vacuum charging valve, pneumatic vacuum valve, etc. Its function is to change the direction of air flow, adjust the size of air flow, and cut off or connect the pipeline in the vacuum system. The vacuum system components are called vacuum valves.
3. Shut-off valve
This kind of valve is used for opening and closing. It is standing on the inlet and outlet of cold and heat sources, equipment inlet and outlet, pipeline branch line (including standpipe), and can also be used as a water discharge valve and air release valve. Common shut-off valves include gate valves, globe valves, ball valves and butterfly valves.