The main features of the electric four-way ball valve are as follows:
1. Auxiliary sealing structure can be set at the valve seat of the ball valve, and a grease injection valve can be installed at the valve seat and valve stem, which can be temporarily sealed in an emergency.
2. The packing of the electric four-way ball valve is made of braided, flexible graphite sealing ring or tetrafluoroene sealing ring, so that the valve stem can achieve reliable sealing under the condition of lubrication.
3. According to the needs, the ball valve can be designed into a structure to avoid electrostatic ignition to ignite flammable substances and ensure the system.
4. There are various forms of sealing pairs. Soft seal, hard seal, fire valve seat and other structures can be selected according to different working conditions; below DN200, it is in the form of fixed ball.
5. The valve stem of the electric four-way ball valve is integrally forged and modulated, and the hardness reaches HB220～250. The valve stem is connected with the handle through a flat key or spline or square, which is versatile and convenient.
Electric four-way ball valves are widely used in water supply and drainage, heating and gas supply systems in cities and industrial enterprises; ball valves are widely used in irrigation and drainage systems in farmland; and in metallurgical production systems.