1. In the valve's opening/closing process, there is no contact between the sealing surfaces of the valve body and the vane, so the sealing surfaces suffer neither friction nor wear, contributing to the valve's long service life and small opening/ closing torque;
2. For the valve's maintenance, there is no need to remove the valve from the pipeline but just remove its bottom cover to replace the vane pair, thus very easy for the maintenance;
3. The valve's body and plug are full-bore so that the medium can flow through the valve without any flow resistance.and it's also possible to clean the pipeline to overcome the shortcomings of the reduced port valve;
4. The valve's cavity is plated with hard chrome and the sealing area is hard and smooth;
5. The elastic seal on the vane is made of the fluorine rubber and molded and formed in a groove of the vane surface.The fireproof metal-to-metal seal is used as the backing of the elastic seal;
6. The valve is provided with an automatic bleed device(optional) which can prevent the abnormal pressure rise of the valve cavity and check the valve's effect after the valve is completely closed;
7. The valve's opening/closing indicator is in sync with the opening/closing position and can accurately display the valve's opening/closing status.