Forged steel check valve has two body cover connection design forms: one is the body cover bolted forged steel check valve, the valve designed according to this connection form, the valve body and the valve cover are connected by bolts, wound gasket The advantage of sealing is that it is easy to maintain; the second type of forged steel check valve with full welding seal on the body cover, the valve designed according to this connection form, the valve body and the bonnet are connected by screw mosquitoes, all welded sealing, the advantage is that there is no leakage. Forged steel check valve discs also have cut-off shape, needle shape and spherical shape. You can choose our valve reasonably according to the actual situation.
Correct installation method of forged steel check valve
1. The disc of the wafer butterfly check valve is disc-shaped and rotates around the shaft of the valve seat channel. Because the inner channel of the valve is streamlined, the flow resistance is smaller than that of the butterfly check valve, which is suitable for low It is not suitable for large-diameter occasions where the flow rate and flow do not change frequently, but it is not suitable for pulsating flow, and its sealing performance is not as good as that of the lifting type. Butterfly check valve is divided into three types: single-lobe type, double-lobe type and multi-half type. These three forms are mainly divided according to the diameter of the valve.
2. Wafer butterfly check valve disc is a check valve that slides along the vertical centerline of the valve body. The internal thread check valve can only be installed on the horizontal pipeline. The disc on the high-pressure small-diameter check valve can be made of a ball. . The shape of the valve body of the butterfly check valve is the same as that of the globe valve (it can be used in common with the globe valve), so its fluid resistance coefficient is larger. Its structure is similar to the globe valve, and the valve body and disc are the same as the globe valve. The upper part of the valve disc and the lower part of the valve cover are machined with guide sleeves. The valve disc guide can be freely lifted and lowered in the valve guide. When the medium flows downstream, the valve disc is opened by the thrust of the medium. It falls vertically on the valve seat to prevent the reverse flow of the medium. The direction of the medium inlet and outlet channels of the straight-through butterfly check valve is perpendicular to the direction of the valve seat channel; the vertical lift check valve has the same direction of the medium inlet and outlet channels as the valve seat channel, and its flow resistance is smaller than that of the straight-through type.
3. Forged steel check valve: a check valve in which the disc rotates around the pin in the valve seat. The disc check valve has a simple structure and can only be installed on horizontal pipelines with good sealing performance.
4. Wafer butterfly check valve: a valve in which the disc slides along the centerline of the valve body. Pipeline check valve is a new valve. It is small in size, light in weight and good in processing technology. It is one of the development directions of check valve. However, the fluid resistance coefficient is slightly larger than that of the swing check valve.
5. Compression check valve: This kind of valve is used as a valve for boiler feed water and steam cut-off. It has the comprehensive function of lift check valve and globe valve or angle valve.
6. Do not make the check valve bear weight in the pipeline. The large check valve should be supported independently so that it will not be affected by the pressure generated by the pipeline system.
7. When installing, pay attention to the direction of medium flow should be consistent with the direction of the arrow marked on the valve body.
8. The lift-type vertical flap check valve should be installed on the vertical pipeline.
9. The lift-type horizontal flap check valve should be installed on the horizontal pipeline.