Do you know the common classification of electric butterfly valve? Electric butterfly valve belongs to a variety of electric valve and electric regulating valve. The main connection methods of electric butterfly valve are: flange type and wafer type; the main sealing forms of electric butterfly valve are: rubber seal and metal seal. The electric butterfly valve controls the opening and closing of the butterfly valve through the power signal. This product can be used as a shut-off valve, control valve and check valve for piping systems. With a manual control device, in the event of a power failure, manual operation can be temporarily used without affecting the use.
Common classification of electric butterfly valve
1. Classification by structure
(1) Center seal
(2) Single eccentric sealing electric butterfly valve
(3) Double eccentric sealing electric butterfly valve
(4) Triple eccentric sealed electric butterfly valve
2. Classification by sealing surface material
(1) Soft sealing The sealing pair is composed of non-metallic soft material to non-metallic soft material. The sealing pair is composed of metal hard material and non-metal soft material.
(2) Metal hard seal electric butterfly valve. The sealing pair is composed of metal hard material to metal hard material.
3. Classification by sealing form
(1) Forced sealing: elastic sealing electric butterfly valve. The sealing specific pressure is generated by the elasticity of the valve seat or valve plate when the valve plate squeezes the valve seat when the electric valve is closed. Applied torque sealing electric butterfly valve, the sealing specific pressure is generated by the torque applied to the valve shaft.
(2) Pressurized sealing electric butterfly valve: The sealing pressure is generated by the pressure charging of the elastic sealing element on the valve seat or valve plate.
(3) Automatic sealing electric butterfly valve: The sealing specific pressure is automatically generated by the medium pressure.