The pneumatic knife gate valve simply uses a pneumatic actuator to control the valve, so as to realize the opening and closing of the valve. Pneumatic knife gate valve is a valve driven by compressed air, which can be divided into upper and lower parts, the upper part is a pneumatic actuator, and the lower part is a valve. The opening and closing part of the pneumatic knife gate valve is the gate, and the movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The manual knife gate valve can only be fully opened and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted or throttled.
Installation and use of pneumatic knife gate valve
1. Before installation, check the valve cavity and sealing surface, and do not allow dirt or sand to adhere;
2. The bolts of each connecting part should be tightened evenly;
3. Check that the packing parts are required to be pressed tightly, not only to ensure the sealing of the packing, but also to ensure the flexible opening of the gate;
4. Before installing the valve, the user must check the valve model, connection size and pay attention to the flow direction of the medium to ensure the consistency with the valve requirements;
5. When installing the valve, the user must reserve the necessary space for the valve drive;
6. The wiring of the drive device must be carried out according to the circuit diagram;
7. The pneumatic knife gate valve must be maintained regularly, and must not be collided and squeezed at will, so as not to affect the sealing.