Flat gate valves are mainly used in petroleum, refined oil delivery pipes, gas delivery pipes, and water supply projects. Different models and categories of flat gate valves are selected for different applications. This article mainly introduces the selection principles of flat gate valves in different applications:
1. For oil and natural gas transmission pipelines, single or double gate flat gate valves should be used. If you need to clean the pipeline, choose a single or double gate rising stem flat gate valve with a guide hole;
2. For refined oil transportation pipelines and storage equipment, single or double gate flat gate valves without diversion holes should be used;
3. For oil and natural gas extraction wellhead devices, single-gate or double-gate flat gate valves with concealed stem floating valve seats and guide holes are selected. Most of them are API16A standards, and the pressure levels are API2000, API3000, API5000, API10000, API15000, API20000;
4. For pipelines with suspended particle media, use knife-type flat gate valves;
5. For city gas transmission pipelines, single or double gate soft-sealed open-stem flat gate valves should be used;
6. For urban water supply projects, single or double gate plate gate valves without diversion holes and open stems should be used.