Knife gate valve is a common electric gate valve and can also be seen as a very common switch. Its shape is somewhat similar to that of ancient grass cutters, so people habitually refer to this on-off valve as a knife gate valve, and many people also refer to it as a "knife valve". Can vividly describe the shape of the knife gate valve. Nowadays, knife gate valves are not only used in circuits, but also in most industries of industrial pipelines. The current knife gate valve is no longer as simple as the knife in the past circuit, but has a more complex structure and more advanced functions. The following is the working principle of the knife gate valve.
The knife gate valve mainly consists of three parts, namely the operating handwheel of the knife gate valve, the outer wall of the valve body, and the internal control device. We use a knife gate valve mainly by manipulating the easy to operate handwheel on the knife gate valve, causing a series of physical movements of the control device inside the valve body, ultimately forming the opening and closing of the valve, making the knife gate valve work normally and controlling the opening and closing of the pipeline.
The internal structure of the knife gate valve is very complex. We rotate the handwheel of the knife gate valve by hand, so that it can affect the lever and gear inside the knife gate valve. Through linkage movement, the locking device inside the valve can quickly change, and the knife gate valve can open and close according to different directions of rotation. And this kind of work can be completed in a very short time, which can effectively save time and improve work efficiency.
What should be noted when installing and using knife gate valves?
1. When installing valves, necessary space for valve actuation should be reserved.
Before installing the knife gate valve, check the valve chamber and sealing surface to ensure that no dirt or sand adheres to it.
3. If the knife gate valve frequently opens and closes, lubricate it at least once a month.
4. The wiring of the driving device should be carried out according to the circuit diagram.
5. Knife gate valves should be regularly maintained and should not be collided or squeezed at will to avoid affecting sealing.
6. The handwheel, handle, and transmission mechanism are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collision is strictly prohibited. Therefore, when installing and using knife gate valves, it is necessary to pay attention to these details to ensure their good performance.
Therefore, when installing and using knife gate valves, it is necessary to pay attention to these details to ensure their good performance.
The scope of application of knife gate valves is:
1. Mining, coal washing, steel industry - used for coal washing pipelines, slurry pipelines, ash discharge pipelines, etc.
2. Purification device - used for wastewater, mud, dirt, and clarified water containing suspended solids;
3. Paper industry - used for pulp and water mixtures of any concentration;
4. Power plant ash removal - used for ash slurry.