V-shaped ball valve, also called: V-shaped cut-off valve, V-shaped regulating ball valve; this kind of ball valve is a fixed ball valve, and it is also a single-seat sealing ball valve. Its regulating performance is the best among ball valves. It has a shearing effect and is especially suitable for media containing fibers, tiny solid particles, slurry, etc. It is the most popular ball valve at present.
V-shaped ball valve is a kind of ball valve. Its closing part is a V-shaped opening on the hemisphere. The V-shaped opening has a sharp edge. During the rotation of the sphere, the closing parts have a wiping effect, which has a good effect on the medium. Strong cutting force, the V-shaped opening of the sphere and the valve seat flow channel form a fan-shaped area. During the rotation process, the cross-sectional area of the flow channel can be changed to form a precise adjustment to the medium. It is an angular-turn control valve. The sealing performance is the same as that of ordinary ball valves, so that it has two functions of adjustment and switch at the same time. It is matched with pneumatic or electric actuators and is widely used in industrial process automatic control systems.
Material: stainless steel, cast steel, carbon steel, special duplex steel, WCB, A105, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, etc.
V-type ball valve product features
1. Integral structure of the valve body: The valve body of the wafer type and flange type V-shaped ball valve is an integral side-mounted structure, which has strong structural rigidity and is not easy to cause deformation and leakage.
2. Upper and lower self-lubricating bearings: The upper and lower self-lubricating bearings are installed in the valve body, which has a large contact area with the valve stem, high bearing capacity and small friction coefficient, which reduces the torque of the valve.
3. The valve seat can choose metal hard seal or PTFE soft seal according to the needs of the medium and working conditions: the sealing surface of the metal hard seal valve seat is surfacing with cemented carbide, and the spherical surface is plated with hard chrome or spray welding, ion nitriding and other hardening treatments. The service life of the sealing surface is enhanced, and the temperature resistance is improved; the soft-sealed PTFE valve seat or the reinforced PTFE valve seat has good sealing performance and corrosion resistance, and has a wide range of applications.
4. Economical practicability: the valve body is light in weight, the valve stem torque is small, and the corresponding specifications of the pneumatic or electric actuator are small. Compared with other types of regulating valves, it is cost-effective.
5. Wide range of medium adaptability: due to the shear force between the V-shaped opening and the valve seat, and the smoothness and roundness of the flow channel in the valve cavity, it is difficult for the medium to accumulate in the inner cavity, so it is not only suitable for liquid media, but also more suitable for liquid media. It is suitable for system control of media with fibers and solid particles.
6. Accurate control of small flow: through the processing of the special V-shaped opening of the small-diameter valve core, the precise control of the small Cv value can be realized.