The pneumatic single-seat regulating valve is composed of a pneumatic multi-spring diaphragm actuator and a low-flow resistance single-seat valve. The new type of actuator has a low height and low weight, and is easy to install and calibrate. The new valve body has a compact structure, a smooth flow channel, and a large flow coefficient. . In order to achieve interchangeability, the pneumatic single-seat regulating valve produced by different manufacturers of the same size and specification can be interchanged, so that users do not have to spend a lot of time on choosing a manufacturer. In order to achieve interoperability, pneumatic single seat control valves produced by different manufacturers should be able to work with other manufacturers' pneumatic single seat control valve products without signal mismatch or impedance mismatch.
Standardized diagnostic software and other auxiliary software enable pneumatic single-seat control valves of different manufacturers to perform diagnosis of operating status and analysis of operating data. Standardized selection procedure. The selection of pneumatic single-seat control valve is still a very concerned issue for automatic control designers. Using a standardized calculation program, according to the data provided by the process, the flow coefficient of the required pneumatic single-seat control valve can be calculated correctly, and the piping and the selection of appropriate valves can be determined. The material of body, valve core and valve trim, etc., can standardize the design process and improve the design quality.
Refinement. In order to reduce the weight of the pneumatic single-seat control valve and facilitate transportation, installation and maintenance, the following measures are adopted for the miniaturization of the pneumatic single-seat control valve.
6 precautions for use of pneumatic single-seat control valve:
1. It should be installed vertically on the horizontal pipeline. In special cases, when horizontal or inclined installation is required, it should generally be supported. The circular plate installed on the wall of the incubator should be parallel to the wall of the incubator.
2. It should be installed near the ground or floor for maintenance and repair. For those equipped with a locator or handwheel mechanism, observation, adjustment and operation should be ensured and convenient.
3. Bypass pipelines are generally set to switch to manual operation when the automatic control system fails or is repaired, so as not to stop production.
4. When the handwheel mechanism is installed, manual operation can also be performed when the bypass pipeline is omitted, and it can also be used to limit the opening. When it is out of use, the handwheel mechanism must be restored to the original neutral position to facilitate the normal operation of the automatic control system.
5. When installing the pneumatic control valve, the flow direction of the medium should be consistent with the direction indicated by the valve body.
6. Before installation, the pipeline should be cleaned of dirt and welding slag. After installation, make it fully open, clean the pipeline, etc. and test the tightness of each connection.