1. The flat gate valve has two floating valve seats. Each seat is designed to be sealed when the medium flows in both directions. Therefore, the flat gate valve can not only achieve two-way sealing, but also realize the simultaneous sealing of the inlet and outlet. The valve seat adopts "O" Floating valve seat structure with type sealing ring seal and spring applied pre-tightening force, when the valve is heated and expanded and the pressure in the middle cavity is greater than the pressure of the pipeline, the pressure difference between the two sides of the valve seat will push the floating valve seat away from the gate. , so that the pressure in the middle cavity is released into the pipeline through the gap between the gate and the valve seat, thus effectively protecting the safety of the valve, and the opening and closing torque of this structure is 1/2 of that of the ordinary valve, which can achieve easy opening and closing. Close the valve.
2. The valve seat is inlaid with PTFE on the sealing surface, which has double sealing of PTFE to metal and metal to metal. The PTFE sealing surface also clears the function of the gate. The metal-to-metal hard seal has strong sealing and erosion resistance. There are various suspended particles in the pipeline medium, which will not have any impact on the sealing pair, ensure no leakage, and can fully automatically compensate for the wear of the sealing surface. The lower gate will not be stuck due to expansion, and it is suitable for places where it is frequently switched.
3. A grease injection valve is designed on the valve body and bonnet of the flat gate valve. The sealing grease can enter the sealing surface of the valve seat through the grease injection valve on the valve body, which plays an auxiliary sealing role. The sealing is more reliable, achieving zero leakage and sealing. The grease can be injected between the valve stem and the packing through the packing spacer through the grease injection valve on the bonnet to play an auxiliary sealing role, so that the seal can reliably achieve zero leakage.
4. For the flat gate valve with diversion hole, no matter fully open or fully closed, the gate always matches the sealing surface, and the sealing surface is protected from direct erosion by the medium, thereby prolonging the service life. When the valve is fully opened, the channel is smooth and straight, the flow cathode coefficient is extremely small, and there is no pressure loss, and the pipeline can be cleaned through the hair ball.
5. The flat gate valve is a fully sealed structure. The exposed valve stem is protected by a protective cover to prevent external impurities from entering the transmission device. The valve is equipped with a visual indicator rod to indicate the opening and closing status of the valve.
6. As the leading product of pipeline valves, flat gate valve is widely used due to its good sealing performance, high reliability and low manufacturing cost.