The technical characteristics of the welded ball valve are as follows:
1. The valve body structure is integrally welded, and there will be no external leakage.
2. The valve seat is composed of PTFE sealing ring and spring, and has strong adaptability to pressure and temperature changes, and will not cause any leakage within the scope of use.
3. The anti-leakage structure of the valve stem. There is a PTFE self-sealing gasket and an O-ring at the bottom of the valve stem, and there are 2 O-rings and two PTFE gaskets on the top to ensure no leakage.
4. The valve body material is the same as the pipe material, so there will be no uneven stress, and no deformation due to earthquakes and vehicles passing the ground.
5. The valve body is light and easy to keep warm.
6. The direct-buried ball valve can be directly buried in the ground, instead of building a tall valve well, only a small shallow well is set on the ground, which greatly saves construction costs and engineering time.
7. The length of the valve body and the height of the valve stem can be adjusted according to the construction and design requirements of the pipeline.
8. The processing precision of the sphere is very precise and easy to operate, without bad interference.
10. There are two connection methods: welding and flange.
11. Operation mode: handle, gear (vertical/horizontal).
12. In the case of normal operation and use of the valve, the warranty period is 20 years.