Pneumatic regulating valve is composed of pneumatic actuator and regulating valve. Its main features are:
1. The extruded high-strength aluminum cylinder body is finely ground and hard anodized on the inner surface, which has long service life, low friction coefficient and fast action.
2. Beautiful compact and modern shape, multi-specification series products make the selection more economical.
3. All moving surfaces use high-quality bearings, with low friction, long life and no noise.
4. Two independent stroke adjustment mechanisms are installed externally to facilitate the adjustment of ±5° fully open or fully closed positions.
5. The piston and end cover are made of die-cast aluminum alloy, which has high strength and light weight.
6. Change the seal, which can be applied to high temperature or low temperature occasions.
7. Various angular strokes and three-position pneumatic actuators can be provided as required.
8. Simple control and intrinsic safety. No additional explosion-proof measures are required.
9. But its basic error and sensitivity are too low, which needs to be improved.
Electric regulating valve performance characteristics:Electric regulating valve is composed of electric actuator and regulating valve. Its main features are:
1. Light weight and beautiful appearance.
2. Functionally, it can replace many products with incomplete functions, simplifies the shape, and solves the shortcomings of complex factory management, complex selection and heavy maintenance workload.
3. The adjustable ratio of the electric control valve is large, generally up to 100, and good adjustability can be guaranteed from 10% to 90% of the opening.
4. The action is stable and the reliability is extremely high, which can solve the fatal structural defect of the traditional valve with large leakage.
5. Excellent on-off characteristics and zero leakage, which solves the fatal structural defect of traditional valves with large leakage.
6. Good ability to overcome pressure difference, anti-blocking function, the simplest flow path, no resistance adjustment, the largest KV value, and the best "self-cleaning" performance.
7. The flow characteristics of the electric control valve are approximately equal percentages. As for the flow characteristics of the actual work, because there is always a pressure difference before and after the valve, the actual curve of the traditional control valve will be greatly distorted but also relatively small, so it not only has good adjustment performance, but also has good economy and energy saving.
8. Compared with the pneumatic control valve, the electric control valve is convenient and economical in power supply, saving a series of troubles in establishing a gas source station.
9. The electric adjustment mechanism has high precision, the decomposition degree can reach 1/1000, the operation cost is low, and no maintenance is required.
10. According to the actual use environment, PTFE-lined ceramic ball valve or full-lined ceramic hard-sealed ball valve can be used to obtain higher corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
It can be seen from the above that the basic error and sensitivity of the electric control valve can reach 0.3%. The basic error and sensitivity of the pneumatic control valve reach 0.5%, and an additional gas source station must be established, but it is intrinsically safe. It is suitable for occasions with high requirements on explosion protection.